Conditions for home delivery COVID-19
In accordance with the necessary prevention and health protection measures for our staff and customers, we would like to inform you about home delivery measures adapted to the COVID 19 pandemic situation:
- Maintenance of safety distances of 1.5 m between the delivery person and the customer. In the case of the delivery man, he must wear at least gloves and a mask.
- The delivery of goods should be left on the floor in front of the door or at the entrance, in order to avoid possible contact during delivery. Delivery confirmation by signature should be avoided whenever possible.
- Our deliverers are instructed to assist in loading goods into homes in exceptional cases, where the customer has reduced mobility, such as in the case of elderly people.
- In those cases where the goods have been delivered to a third party (caretaker, building caretaker, neighbour...) the same preventive measures must be maintained: mask, gloves and, if available, disinfectant gel as well.
- We recommend customers (for delivery personnel it is a working rule) to wash their hands after each service.
Thank you for your understanding. Prevention is everyone's business.